Our college has a long history and traces its origin to Ann Alworth’s Charity School established in 1721 at St. Michael’s Parish. It was founded at the expense of 400 pounds donation. At the beginning, it was attended by 10 children who were taught reading, writing and catechesis. Ship Street had served as a school location for many years, and then the school moved to Clarendon Street. In 1868, the school returned to its previous location at Ship Street, in the 1880-es it sank into degradation, and the number of attendees decreased to 23. Our college continues the tradition of classical humanitarian scholarship and has charity programs of educating young people from needy families, public school graduates, and representatives of different social classes, nationalities and confessions.
Our students receive a fully accredited European degree. For more information, see Online Education Degree.